OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM – FreeDom OS: Android 7.1.1 operating system based Freedom OS Custom rom is here for your Favourite Oneplus 5 smartphone. Freedom OS allows you to debloat your room freely and smartly. THe rom gives you the freedom to customize everything. You can install the most minimalistic rom, like a fully modded rom. So basically, it install the untouched stock rom and install and remove all the functionality you have selected in the aroma.
OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM – FreeDom OS
ROM Name: Freedom OS
ROM Version: 1.9
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable, Official
ROM Size: 1.6 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: NevaX1, XDA
- Android Nougat Custom Rom
- Aroma Installer
- Highly Customizable
- Google Apps (Install/Uninstall)
- System Apps (Install/Uninstall)
- Enforcing kernel (security first)
- Permissive kernel if wanted
- APT-X & APT-XHD support
- SafetyNet pass
- Magisk 13 with Magisk Manager
- SuperSU systemless STABLE
- Android Debugging Bridge
- Substratum Theme Engine Legacy
- Google DNS
- Patched Stock Kernel, disable force encryption and some tweaks.
- ARISE Sound System with Enforcing support
- Sony Music Player
- Google Assistant
- Wideband wifi support over 2.4GHz
- Information not available
Video Credit: TechiBee
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
TO use OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM – FreeDom OS, You need to download the ROM file.
- Freedom OS.zip – Download
How to install Custom ROM in OnePlus 5
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of OnePlus 5 Nougat Custom ROM – FreeDom OS.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU Custom Recovery – TWRP
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G720NO Stock Firmware Update
- Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU – One Click Root
- Asus Zenfone 3 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage Os 15
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM – Hyperoid OS