Motorola Moto G6 TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method- TWRP Custom recovery is here for Motorola Moto G6. Custom recovery is needed to flash or patch any flashable zip file in the smartphone. It is also very usefull for taking a full android backup or restoring any backup of your smartphone system. TWRP is one of the best among other recoveries. So, in this article we will provide TWRP recovery and its installation process for Motorola Moto G6.
Motorola Moto G6 TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To install Motorola Moto G6 Custom Recovery [TWRP] Installation Method, You will need the following thing-
- A Motorola Moto G6 Device
- ADB Drivers Installed Computer
- TWRP recovery image or flashable zip.
- USB Cable
How To Install TWRP in Motorola Moto G6
- At First, Install Universal ADB Driver on your computer. You can get the installation guide HERE
- Download the custom recovery image file and flashable zip file from the download link given above. Put the file in ADB Folder on your computer. Rename the twrp file into twrp.img
- Enable Developer Option. Go to Settings -> About and find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- Press back and go into Developer Options and enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Connect your phone via usb cable into your computer. From your computer, open a command prompt and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Your phone will be in fastboot mode now.
- Now its time to install TWRP. Type the following command in the command window:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Congratulation! Your TWRP recovery installation is done and your phone will reboot.
- To go to recovery mode, Turn of your phone completely. Hold Volume Down Button + Power Buttom untill TWRP Screen shows up.
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Root Method [Magisk]
- HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM – LeeDrOiD 10 V5.2.1
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Custom Rom SuperMan-ROM (SM-G930/FD/K/L/S/W8)
- How To Install Custom Recovery On LG V30
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Nougat Custom Rom Team OctOS Rom