LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM – DotOS (Unofficial) . DotOS is an Android Custom Rom for LG V30 which focuses on performance and stability of the phone. It is basically focused on making the interface look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of his/her device…..
LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM – DotOS (Unofficial)
ROM Name: DotOS
ROM Version: 2.3
ROM OS: Android OREO
ROM Release Date: June 10, 2010
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 493.7 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Android Oreo Rom
- Android Security Patch
- Better RAM Management
- Better Multitasking handleing
- Battery bar with color change & animation on charge
- Battery save mode custom color
- Boot animation changer
- Bluetooth battery level display for external devices
- Brightness Icon and position settings
- Brightness slider
- Powermenu tweaks
- H/W keys customisation
- Volume button tweaks
- Charging sounds: Add option to use default charging sound
- Cpu info overlay
- Custom Carrier Label
- Custom QS headers
- Custom volume step count
- Customize Night mode brightness settings
- Double-tap to sleep
- Lockscreen Tuner
- Charging info
- Media cover art toggle
- Navigation Bar:
- Navbar modes(Stock, Smartbar, Fling)
- Smartbar tweaks
- Navbar Pulse
- Fling mode gestures
- Launch music app on headset connection
- Battery light charging customisations
- App Ops
- All DUI nav tweaks
- QUICK SETTINGS:
- Brightness slider toggle
- Titles visibility
- Tiles track accent color toogle
- Quick pulldown
- Smart pulldown
- Rows and columns tweaks
- Memory bar
- Immersive recents
- Clear all fab
- Clear all fab location
- Smartbar: Pixel Button Animatiom
- SmartBar: show arrows for next/previous track when playing audio
- Statusbar AICP logo
- Statusbar temperature
- Statusbar Ticker for notifications and music title
- Battery Icon Style
- Clock and Date
- Status bar icons
- Traffic indicators
- And So much more
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
TO use LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM DotsOS, You need to download the ROM file along with the GAAP from download link bellow.
How to install Custom ROM in LG V30
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Then Flash/Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM DotsOS.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU Custom Recovery – TWRP
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G720NO Stock Firmware Update
- Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU – One Click Root
- Asus Zenfone 3 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage Os 15
- Walton Primo RM2 Custom ROM – Hyperoid OS