LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM – AOSP Extended (Unofficial)
LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM – AOSP Extended (Unofficial) . AOSP Extended is an AOSP based android oreo custom rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. Now this rom is available for your LG V30. Latest security patches, Lots of extension, It comes along with tons features which we call Extensions. Extensions allow you to customize your device on to the next level. Extensions are integrated in the default settings app itself. Get notified about the latest update through OTA app built in the ROM and also download the build and necessary add-ons within the app itself. It makes your device perform snappier and thus helps you to handle your device with ease.
LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM – AOSP Extended (Unofficial)
ROM Name: AOSP Extended
ROM Version: 5.6
ROM OS: Android OREO
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 564.3 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Original ROM Developer: AOSP Extended™
- Android Oreo Custom Rom
- An Android Open Source Project
- Statusbar Clock/Date customizations
- Long press Back button to kill app
- Substratum Theme Engine
- Toggle Lockscreen Media Art -Toggle Lockscreen music Visualizer
- Dashboard suggestions/summaries (Enable/Disable)
- QS Tiles Animations
- QS quick pulldown
- Detailed Location QS Tile!
- Increasing Volume in Ringtone
- Spanish Translations
- Immersive Recents
- Pixel’s UI (Navbar/Accent/Pixel launcher)
- One Handed UI
- New Boot Logo and Animation
- Transparent Notification Panel
- Notification count
- Dt2s on Statusbar
- StatusBar brightness control
- Lockscreen Shortcut
- Show 4G instead LTE switch
- Omni’s QSHeaders Background
- Unlink Notification volume
- Customize small QS Tiles
- Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable)
- Statusbar Traffic Indicators
- Force expand notifications (Enable/Disable)
- Power Menu Customizations
- Media Scanner behaviour on boot
- QS haptic feedback
- Auto brightness icon toggle
- One tap data & Wifi tile
- Expanded Desktop
- Navbar QS Tile
- Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
- Battery Styles and percentage
- Add FMRadio
- Customize QS Rows/Columns
- Long press caffeine tile action
- Night Mode QS Tile
- Notification Intervals
- D2S on Navbar
- Dashboard Column configurations
- QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
- Status bar clock Seconds
- VIA Browser
- Partial ScreenShot Type
- Screenshot Delay
- Flashlight Notifications
- Toast icon
- Additional Battery Saver steps
- PT BR Translations
- Volume Rocker tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
- Breathing Notifications
- Update Fling Logo
- Long press gear icon in statusbar header launches Extensions
- Double tap on lockscreen to sleep
- Add gestures back to settings app
- Clickable clock and date in statusbar header
- Wakelock Blocker
- Advance Ambient Display
- Flip Button Animation
- Invert Ambient display’s Color
- Disable FC
- Longpress power button on lockscreen for torch
- Camera sound toggle
- Lockscreen Clock’s Font customizations
- Low Battery Notification Toggle
- Disable QS on Lockscreen
- Weather on lockscreen
- Hide Clock/Date/Alarm text from lockscreen
- Dynamic navbar
- Recents Free Ram bar
- Button backlight customizations
- Heads up customizations
- Toggle Dynamic notification card’s color
- Bluetooth QS tile easy toggle
- Recents clear all fab button and re-positioning
- DU’s HW button rebinding
- Custom Carrier label
- And many more coming in future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
TO use LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM AOSP Extended, You need to download the ROM file along with the GAAP from download link bellow.
- AOSP V5.6
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 8.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How To Install Custom ROM In LG V30
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM.
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) 》 Wipe Data 》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- Then Flash/Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM AOSP Extended.
Source : XDA Forum