LG K51S Launched with Quad Rear Camera, 6.5-inch screens, 4,000mAh batteries
LG K51S Launched with Quad Rear Camera, 6.5-inch screens, 4,000mAh batteries. The LG K51S’ screen is a slightly taller 20:9 FullVision Display and runs a lower HD+ resolution.
LG K51S Launched with Quad Rear Camera
The LG K51S’ screen is a slightly taller 20:9 FullVision Display and runs a lower HD+ resolution. On the rear there’s a 32MP main camera, a 5MP ultrawide snapper and two 2MP sensors – dedicated macro and a depth sensor. On the opposite side is a 13MP selfie. The LG K51S will be offered with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
LG K51S Key Specifications
- 6.5-inch 20:9 HD+ FullVision Display
- 2.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 32MP rear camera, 5MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Rear fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant Button
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.7 x 8.2mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh built-in battery
K51S comes in Titanium, Pink and Blue. It will be available starting in the second quarter in the Americas followed by key select markets in Europe and Asia.
- LG K61 Launched With Quad Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro with Snapdragon 865, 108MP Camera Launched
- Xiaomi Mi 10 with Snapdragon 865, 108MP Camera Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Foldable Phone Launched
- LG G7 ThinQ Specification, Reviews, Price, Pros And Cons
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specification, Price, Pros And Con