LG G6 H870 Root Method [Flashable ZIP]- Hope you have installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you haven’t check this post LG G6 H870 Custom Recovery TWRP Installation and install the TWRP recovery. If you have installed TWRP on your phone, then rooting your phone is just a piece of cake for you now. Rooting has so many benefits. You can customize your phone as per your need, take the system backup, uninstall the unwanted application from your phone, Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically, block unwanted ads on your phone and lots more.
LG G6 H870 Root Method [Flashable ZIP]
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- A LG G6 H870 phone with installed TWRP recovery.
- Flashable Zip file.
- Atleast 50% Battery Juice remaining on your phone.
How to Root LG G6
- First of all, download the SuperSU flashable Zip file from the download link given above. Put it on your phone storage.
- Go to your TWRP recovery mode. First Switch off your phone. Then press and hold Power Button and Volume Down button altogether until it boots Recovery.
- From here Swipe to allow modifications, then hit wipe and tap format data, type “yes” and press enter.
- Now tap on the Install button and search for the SUperSU zip file that you saved on your phone from the Download section. Select it and flash the same on your phone.
- Once completed. Go to [Reboot] -> [System].
- Wait 2-5 minutes for your device to finish setting itself up. Now your LG G6 H870 is rooted.
- Download Root Checker Pro.apk from the Google Play store to identify if the phone is rooted or not.
- LG G6 H870 Custom Recovery TWRP Installation
- [SuperSU] Xiaomi MI 6 Root Method
- Samsung New System Interface ‘One UI’ Review
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Custom Recovery TWRP (Snapdragon And Exynos)
- LG V30 Oreo Custom ROM LineageOS 15.1 (Unofficial)