LG G6 H870 Custom Recovery TWRP Installation – Rooting Android gives you a lot of advantage. It gives you freedom to customize your android by yourself. But rooting an android device needs custom recovery. TWRP is the best custom recovery among others. In this article we will provide a TWRP custom recovery and installation guide of it.
LG G6 H870 Custom Recovery TWRP Installation
Unlocking Bootloader results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible. Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back to original locked conditions; the Original Product with the activated App will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased digital content may also be affected. It is strongly advised that you avoid activating this App unless you fully understand and accept the risks that may arise.
- A Computer
- A USB Cable
- ADB files and
- A LG G6 H870
If Your computer has not the latest ADB installed you can follow the post for ADB installation
How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on LG G6 H870
- First enable USB debugging from setting > developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download TWRP file from the download link given above and put the file on ADB Folder on your computer. Rename the file to recovery.img.
- In the ADB folder press and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder. And Open Command Prompt Window.
- Now everything is ready. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable and run the following command to boot your phone into fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now your phone will boot into the fastboot mode. Now enter this command to check your phone is successfully connected or not.
- If you see some serial number, that means your phone is connected. If not then install the drivers again and reboot your PC.
- Once your phone in fastboot mode, enter the following command to flash TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Congratulation! Your phone have the TWRP installed now! You can go to TWRP mode anytime by holding Volume Down+Power Button
- Android Pie 9.0 Redesigned Emoji Set For Older Android Versions
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
- Xiaomi MI A2 Lite Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation
- Google Pixel 2 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS (Unofficial) (walleye)\
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (Snapdragon And Exynos)