Lenovo A369i Jelly Bean Custom Rom Color OS V3
Lenovo A369i Jelly Bean Custom Rom Color OS V3 (Jelly Bean 4.2.2) (Unofficial), Color OS for Lenovo A369i is an operating system created by OPPO Electronics (OPPO) of Guangdong, China. It is a fork of Google’s operating system Android. The major difference between Google Android and OPPO. Color OS is that the latter includes some features unavailable in the former.
Lenovo A369i Jelly Bean Custom Rom Color OS V3 (Jelly Bean 4.2.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: Color OS ROM
ROM Version: V3.0
ROM OS: Android Jelly Bean
OS Version: 4.2.2
Devices: Lenovo A369i
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 433.23 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 9th April 2014
ROM Tester: Shadow Reaper
ROM Contributor: Unknown
ROM Developer: Unknown
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Ambient Display
- Color OS
- New System UI
- Smooth and stable
- Flash Notification
- Omni Switch
- Clean UI
- Hardware Key Configuration
- Custom Carrier Label
- Superuser indicator on/off
- New Boot animation
- Dual 3G
- Task killer in task bar
- Very good for playing Games
- Pixel-ify Expanded Desktop
- Keyguard Bouncer alpha(change lock-screen security alpha color)
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better RAM management
- Task management
- Drop All extra Governors & I/O Scheduler
- Import OSS Power HAL
- LiveDisplay Drivers in Kernel
- Improve Performance
- Gapps excluded
- And So much more…
- Information Not Available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Unofficial build of Lenovo A369i Jelly Bean Custom Rom Color OS V3 (Jelly Bean 4.2.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Color OS ROM In Lenovo A369i
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file also files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- To enter recovery mode in your Lenovo A369i follow this process – Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds. Release held keys when an Android image appears. Press Power button to enter Android System Recovery. Success! You should be in a Recovery Mode menu. You can navigate here by using Volume buttons and select options by using the Power button.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file and then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Lenovo A369i Jelly Bean Custom Rom Color OS V3 (Jelly Bean 4.2.2) (Unofficial)
Source : XDA Forum