How to install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers (Complete Installation Guide), USB VCOM Drivers for MediaTek MT65xx chipset based device will help you in flashing different files to your phone. Especially custom ROMs and root packages via the SP Flash tool. Further than that, it will allow for proper data transfers to and from your connected device. These drivers are compatible with all Android devices running MediaTek MT65xx chipset. For additional information and installation method of USB Vcom driver in your desktop/laptop check out the full article —
How to install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers (Complete Installation Guide)
Download USB VCOM Drivers for any MediaTek MT65xx chipset based device —
USB VCOM Installation Process
- First of all download and extract the VCOM driver from download link and save it in your computer
- After that go to MY Computer > Manage > System Tool > Device Manager. If your are using windows 8.1 or windows 10 you can easily find Device Manager just by searching “Device Manager” on start menu.
- Go to Action (toolbar) > ADD Legacy Hardware.
- A new wizard will pop up. Just click on Next.
- After that Choose the second option “Install the hardware that i manually select from a list (Advance)” and press NEXT.
- Then select Show All Devices and click Next.
- Click on Have Disk in the following window and select any .inf file from USB VCOM folder.
- Once selected, click on Next. There will be a security warning on which you can select Install Anyway.
- Restart your computer and connect your Mediatek MT65xx device.
- Voila. Your work is done here. Your computer is ready to flash any mtk based device.
- Smartphone Flash Tool for Mediatek Chipset Based Device (SP Flash Tool)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Elixir OS ROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- Oneplus 5 Oreo Custom ROM AICP (Official)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Pixel Experience ROM (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- OnePlus 5 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS