Install Custom Recovery [TWRP] On HTC 10 – Installing custom recovery is the very first step towards the development of your smartphone. TWRP 126.96.36.199 is a very popular custom recovery for any smartphone. TWRP provides screen touch and easy to use custom recovery for your HTC 10. So read the full article for a safe and successful installation of TWRP in your smartphone. HTC 10 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
Install Custom Recovery [TWRP] On HTC 10
Flashing custom recoveries results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need an bootloader Unlocked HTC 10 in order to flash Twrp (Team Win Recovery Project) image. Do not worry. Unlocking is not a big deal unless you are using specific career.
- First go to your phone’s Settings > About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer Options.
- Again go to Settings > Developer options and enable OEM Unlock option.
- Make sure you have enough battery juice left
- A windows PC
- ADB & FASTBOOT installed. If not installed try this >>How to Install ADB on your PC.
- USB cable
You need some files in order to flash the TWRP img in your HTC 10. Please download the twrp file according to your device specification. Flashing wrong file may result permanent brick.
How to Install TWRP on HTC 10
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery from the download link given above and put it on the adb folder of your computer.
- Then turn off your mobile phone and go to download or fastboot mode by holding Volume up + Power button altogether for 6-7 seconds untill your phone log in to download/fastboot mode.
- Now, connect your mobile into pc by a USB cable.
- Go to adb folder on your pc. Open a ADB terminal window by holding SHIFT + RIGHT MOUSE Button and Open a command prompt here.
- In the adb terminal type the code to check your device connected or not.
- Now type the following code to install custom recovery–
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-pme.img
- This command will install recovery on your device.
- type “reboot recovery” on adb terminal to go to recovery mode.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Custom Recovery TWRP (Snapdragon And Exynos)
- Panasonic P85 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Method)
- How To Install Custom Recovery On LG V30
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus (Snapdragon And Exynos)
- Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method