Install Custom Recovery TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – Custom recovery is needed for a smartphone to root or flash various zip patch files. Also you can install custom roms using Custom recovery. Dalvic cache and others cache can be cleared by custom recovery. Also you can take a full backup of your system by custom recovery. There are various custom recovery files available. Among those, TWRP recovery is one of the best custom recovery. In this article we will provide TWRP custom recovery for your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Install Custom Recovery TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Unlocking Bootloader results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible. Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back to original locked conditions; the Original Product with the activated App will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased digital content may also be affected. It is strongly advised that you avoid activating this App unless you fully understand and accept the risks that may arise.
- Your Phone must have atleast 50% battery charge.
- Original USB Cable.
- Your phones bootloader must be unlocked. Check How To Unlock Bootloader of ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 if not unlocked.
- A Computer with ADB Driver Installed. Check How to Install ADB Drivers in Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10) if not installed.
How to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- First of all, download TWRP for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 from the download link given above.
- Rename the file to TWRP.img
- Put the TWRP file into ADB folder on your computer.
- On the ADB Folder, open a command prompt window by pressing SHIFT + Right Mouse Button.
- Now connect your mobile into pc by a USB Cable.
- Put your phone into fastboot mode. To do so, simply turn off your phone. Then press Power Button + Volume Up button. Your Phone will be in fastboot mode.
- Or you can manually go to bootloader or fastboot mode by typing the following command in the command prompt window. Now on the command window, type the following commands-
adb devices adb reboot bootloader
- This command will make sure if your device is connected or not. If connected some numbers will appear. The other command will take your phone into bootloader mode.
- Type the commands in the following –
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- This command will start the process of installing twrp.
- Type the following command after finish –
- This command will reboot your phone.
- Congrats, finally you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- How To Unlock Bootloader of ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1
- LG G6 H870 Custom Recovery TWRP Installation
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Latest TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
- Motorola Moto G6 TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
- LG G7 ThinQ Specification, Reviews, Price, Pros and Cons