Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method. Installing TWRP custom recovery, is the very basic developing stage of developing android. Without installing any custom recovery you cannot flash any third party flashable zip via stock recovery. So using a custom recovery is must if you want to install various rom, test out different tweaks etc. TWRP is the world most popular open source android custom recovery you can count on. TWRP (Team win recovery project) 3.2.1 for Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro, and unofficial recovery build developed and contributed by Pretoriano80 (Senior XDA member). This version support all the feature like any other custom recovery version. Internal encryption, OTG all this features is supported by this custom recovery. For Additional information, download link and installation process , check out the full article.
Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash any custom recovery in your huawei mate 10/pro, first you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. Do not worry, Unlocking your device is just a piece of cake. Here is the guide. —
If you want to flash the twrp on your huawei mate 10/pro, than download the required recovery files from download link bellow —
How To Install TWRP in Huawei Mate 10 / 10 Pro
- First install ADB driver in your PC and download recovery file and copy the recovery file in ADB folder (where you have installed your ADB)
- Now turn off your phone and go to fastboot mode ( In order to enter fastboot mode, turn off your device, Then start holding the Volume Down key and after 2 seconds plug USB cable into your mobile. Do not release Volume Down button. Let go of volume button when Fastboot Mode appears.)
- Connect your device with USB cable
- Shift + right key to open the ADB terminal. and after that write the code —
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk [filename].img
Example: fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp_blanc_0.1.img
- Restart in recovery mode with this command
Note: As soon as you execute the restart command,remove the USB cable and keep pressing Volume UP,so the device will boot to TWRP.This is to avoid that the device boot to OS, overwriting TWRP recovery.