Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro Bootloader Unlocking Method (Drivers, Unlock, TWRP, Factory Image, Stock Recovery) (ALL IN ONE METHOD). Unlocking bootloader is the Prerequisite task of developing your android. Basically Most Android bootloaders are locked as well as encrypted by developers in order to make sure users stick to their Android OS version. But now a days unlocking your phone’s bootloader is just piece of cake. Just follow the instruction bellow
Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro Bootloader Unlocking Method
Unlocking your device’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of Unlocking, flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Make sure you have enough battery juice
- Enable developer Option (go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap seven times on it. You will get a message on your screen that “you are now a developer”. Then you have successfully enabled developer option on your Huawei Ascend Phone.
- Enable USB debugging and Enable OEM Unlocking from developer option
In order to proceed further, please download the required file from link bellow —
How to Use All In One Unlock Tool
At first download the “All in one tool”, extract the .zip file. Click on setup.exe and Click on “Install” First install driver.
Voila, Now you can do whatever you want. If you want to unlock your then press on unlock.
How to enter fastboot mode in Huawei Mate 10 / 10 Pro
- At first turn of your Huawei Mate 10 / 10 Pro by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now prepare USB cable connected with PC or laptop.
- Then start holding the Volume Down key and after 2 seconds plug USB cable into your mobile. Do not release Volume Down button.
- Let go of volume button when Fastboot Mode appears.
- Great! You are in fastboot mode.
SOURCE: XDA Forum