HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM – LeeDrOiD 10 V5.2.1, LeeDrOiD rom is a highly deodexed oreo custom rom for HTC 10 device. The rom is butter smooth, lag free and highly customization supported. The rom brings many features, tweaks and system UI tuner that makes your mobile a super device in your hand. The rom runs for your mobile in Android 8.0 oreo operating system and the system UI uses HTC Sense 9.5.
HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM – LeeDrOiD 10 V5.2.1
ROM Name: LeeDrOiD 10
ROM Version: V5.2.1
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.0
ROM Base: Sense 9.5
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
ROM Status: Stable
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 1964 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 3rd May 2018
ROM Contributor: InstanDroid
ROM Developer: LeeDrOiD Team
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- December 2017 Security Patches
- Android 8.0
- HTC Sense 9.5
- Optional Root with the latest SuperSU 2.82
- Ability to run un-rooted & retain all customization! – + SafeteyNet Pass!
- Option to Root with Magisk! -+ SafeteyNet Pass! (Android Pay and PoGo can be used)
- International base with T-Mobile US, Sprint, Verizon, US Unlocked & Telestra AU!
- Heavily extended Locales/Language List
- Optional Encryption!
- Zip-aligned for improved performance
- Partitions trimmed for improved performance
- init.d & su.d support
- All tamper props reset on boot
- Persistent ADB
- Disable error reporting & hrdump
- Stripped HTC logging & feedback
- BusyBox, SQlite3, Bash & Nano shell
- Package Signature Checking Disabled
- Performance, battery life & memory improvements
- Ambient display / Doze Support
- Advanced Power Menu – Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader & Safe Mode
- Improved battery statistics > settings power
- SystemUI Tuner always on
- 100% working SystemUI Tuner!
- Caffeine (keep screen alive), Heads Up notification toggle, SuperSU,
- LeeDrOiD Tweaks, Data Usage, Invert display, Power Saver, SystemUI Tuner,
- Screen Shot, Brightness (open slider or long press to toggle auto brightness),
- NFC, FingerPrint Scanner, Cast, Data Usage, User Management, Sound Prifile, Advanced Location, Glove Mode & More
- Android Logo font pack
- LeeDrOiD wallpapers
- System clean-up’s
- Additional HTC Widgets
- HTC Gallery & Photo Editor
- HTC Music
- Custom LeeDrOiD Locales & Language support.
- An awesome community & outstanding user support!
- And so much more!
- All MOD’s listed in LeeDrOiD Tweaks are hard coded into the ROM
- Sense Launcher Landscape Support
- Infinite Apps in Folders
- Allow All Rotations
- Enable APM (Advanced Power Menu)
- China Sense Recent App Style (Includes a RAM usage monitor & kill-all button)
- China Sense (Launcher without an app-drawer, alternative Telephone & Messages UI)
- Toggle App Circle Side Bar
- App Circle Side Bar position & size
- Choose App Circle Side Bar Apps
- Unknown Info
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Root HTC 10 – SuperSU Installation
- Install Custom Recovery [TWRP] On HTC 10
- HTC 10 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
To use HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM LeeDrOiD 10, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install LeeDrOiD ROM in HTC 10
- At first Download the ROM and Latest Firmware and copy the Rom, Firmware, GAAP and Magisk files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Click install select the Rom. then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM LeeDrOiD 10.
Source : XDA Forum
- HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM Resurrection Remix v5.8.4 (Official)
- HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM CyanogenMod 14.1 [Unofficial] [Nightlies]
- LG V30 [H930] Nougat Debloated Stock ROM
- Sony Xperia XZ Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List