HTC 10 Oreo Custom Rom AOSIP 7.0, AOSIP or Android Open Source Illusion Project is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.
HTC 10 Oreo Custom Rom AOSIP 7.0
ROM Name: AOSIP
ROM Version: V7.0
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.0
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Nightly
ROM Size: 536 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 23rd May 2017
ROM Tester: fagyi
ROM Developer: AOSIP
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android OREO
- Smooth and stable rom
- Based on AOSP
- Advance Customization
- Call recording (US only, may not work on all carriers. Will ONLY work with default AOSP dialer)
- Full OMS/Substratum support (for theming)
- Magisk support
- Working Night Light/Night Mode
- Disabled forced encryption
- LCD Density switched to 560
- Enabled Google Assistant
- Enabled Sustained Performance Mode
- Disabled zsl mode for camera
- Snap camera is the main camer
- Some updates from marlin
- Some updates from stock
- All the same great features as other AOSiP buildsr
- Clean ROM
- CPU tweaked
- Clock and Date customization.
- Better RAM optimization
- Quick Settings
- Better Battery backup
- and So much more
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Root HTC 10 – SuperSU Installation
- Install Custom Recovery [TWRP] On HTC 10
- HTC 10 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
To use HTC 10 Oreo Custom Rom AOSIP 7.0, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install AOSIP ROM in HTC 10
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash Gaap. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of HTC 10 Oreo Custom Rom AOSIP.
Source : XDA Forum
- HTC 10 Oreo Custom ROM – LineageOS 15.1 (UnOfficial)
- HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM Resurrection Remix v5.8.4 (Official)
- Xiaomi MI 6 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Install SuperUser)
- Xiaomi MI A1 Nougat Custom ROM – AOKP Unofficial