HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM CyanogenMod 14.1 [Unofficial] [Nightlies] – CyanogenMod 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.x (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Now the rom is available for your HTC 10 too. CyanogenMod will give you the taste of pure stock rom with various tweaks. The rom also offers you to customize the System UI as much as you want. CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM CyanogenMod 14.1 [Unofficial] [Nightlies]
ROM Name: CyanogenMod
ROM Version: V14.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: CyanogenMod
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 544 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 17th December 2016
ROM Tester: crpalmer
ROM Developer: CyanogenMod
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Nougat 7.1 rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- Light ROM
- Great UI
- CM Theme engine
- Better Multi tasking
- Smooth gaming performance
- Audio EQ
- Audio FX booster
- Lockscreen weather
- Advance customization
- Advance Tweaks
- Audio tweaks
- Xposed Fully supported and fully functional
- Better RAM management
- Ambiant display
- Better Camera quality
- GAAP Excluded
- Lockscreen widget
- weather widget
- and so much more
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use Unofficial build of HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM CyanogenMOD 14.1, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM on HTC 10
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- This ROM a pre-rooted Rom, so you don’t have to flash any additional flash files to regain the ROOT ACCESS. But nevertheless if you don’t like the CyanogenMod root manager then you can flash the root solution manually. You can either Flash SuperSU or Flash Magisk to operate the SuperUser right.
- Voila and enjoy the test of HTC 10 Nougat Custom ROM CyanogenMOD 14.1.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Symphony Xplorer P6 Nougat Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1
- LG V30 Custom Rom Resurrection Remix V6.1.0 (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial)
- Minotaurus Custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite Nougat Custom Rom Elemental V1.1 (EMUI 5.1)