How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL, In this post you are about to learn how to unlock bootloader of Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Bootloader Unlocking will wipe the system storage and everything of the phone. So it is wise to take a full backup of the phone. Bootloader unlocking is the first step towards your phone development. Its a protection of your system which is sealed by the phone manufacturing company. So, warranty may be void. But no need to worry. Bootloader Unlocking is not a harmfull thing for a phone. Just it gives you the full power of system to you.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL
Unlocking Bootloader results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible. Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back to original locked conditions; the Original Product with the activated App will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased digital content may also be affected. It is strongly advised that you avoid activating this App unless you fully understand and accept the risks that may arise.
- A Windows Running Computer.
- ADB and Fastboot must be installed on the computer. If ADB & Fastboot not installed try this > How to Install ADB Drivers in Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)
- Your Smartphone.
- USB Cable
How to unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- On your phone, open Settings, navigate to System then About phone, and tap on the build number seven times.
- The Developer Options will now be visible in the main settings page. Enter it and turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Plug your phone into the computer by usb cable.
- On your computer, go to the ADB folder and open a command prompt window by pressing SHIFT + RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON
- At the command prompt window type the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Next, decide if you want to do a standard unlock or critical unlock. A critical unlock allows you to directly flash bootloader files. Otherwise, you will get an error when you try to do so.
- After deciding, write the commands:
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
- After process complete, reboot your phone.
- Congrats! Your phone’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5
- Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) Development – Unlock, Recovery, Root and All Custom ROM List
- HTC 10 Nougat Custom Rom Cypher OS ROM – AOSCP (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specification, Price, Pros and Cons