How To Root Sony Xperia XZ
How To Root Sony Xperia XZ – In the previous article we wrote about the installaion process of TWRP custom recovery. It is very important to have a custom recovery installed in your phone. Custom Recovery allow you to make a lots of customization and zip flashing in your smartphone. In this article we will know to Root Sony Xperia XZ. Sony Xperia XZ Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
Root Your Sony Xperia XZ
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To root your Device your phone Bootloader must be unlocked and your phone must have a TWRP Custom recovery installed.
- First of all, check if your smartphones USB Debugging and OEM unlocking are enabled or not. If not, go to settings>developer option and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download Flashable Supersu.zip from the download link given above. Download the file and put the file on the very first directory of your internal or external storage of your smartphone.
- Now power off your phone and run into recovery mode. To go to recovery mode press and hold Power Button + Volume Down button altogether until your phone ran into recovery mode.
- On the recovery mode, Tap on Install and find the SuperSu.zip flashable file. Install it.
- After completing installation reboot your phone. You’ll find SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Use Root Checker Pro.apk to check if your phone is rooted or not.