How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime [SM-G610F] [SM-G610M] – Rooting a smartphone gives you the priviledge to access into the system ui and customize it as your desire. In this article we will provice the root method of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime [SM-G610F] [SM-G610M]. To root your Samsung Galaxy J7 you must have a Cuustom Recovery installed on your phone. If you haven’t installed a Custom recovery, you can follow the post Samsung Galaxy J7 CWM Recovery Installation Method
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime [SM-G610F] [SM-G610M]
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- A Samsung Galaxy j7 prime smartphone with an installed CWM Recovery [Samsung Galaxy J7 CWM Recovery Installation Method]
- ADB Driver [How to Install ADB Drivers in Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)]
- A USB Cable
- A Computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime [SM-G610F] [SM-G610M]
Following process should be followed after the CWM Recovery installation process.
- First of all, go the CWM recovery mode on your phone. To do so, shut down your phone completely. Then press and hold Volume Up, Power button and Home button.
- Now , in CWM Recovery, go to install zip package and then select install zip from sideload.
- Now, Connect your phone into computer via USB Cable.
- After connecting, Run Root.bat from the Root Files extracted folder and wait for it to finish.
- After finishing, run Reboot.bat from the extracted folder. Your phone should reboot now.
- Voila! now your phone have been rooted.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 CWM Recovery Installation Method
- Xiaomi Confirmed Eleven Smartphone Will Get Android Q Beta
- LG G6 H870 Oreo Custom Rom Resurrection Remix V6.1.0 (Unofficial)
- Google Pixel 2 OREO Custom ROM Nitrogen OS (Unofficial) (walleye)
- Minotaurus Custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus