How to Root Oneplus 7/7 Pro [Magisk]
How to Root Oneplus 7/7 Pro [Magisk] – In this article we will show the easiest way to root your Oneplus 7 or Oneplus 7 Pro. Read the whole article and follow the simple steps carefully to be successful in root process. You may follow this Article to root your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
How to Root Oneplus 7/7 Pro [Magisk]
What is Root?
Rooting is the process of allowing users of the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control known as root access over various Android subsystems. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. Thus, rooting gives the ability or permission to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized applications that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user. On some devices, rooting can also facilitate the complete removal and replacement of the device’s operating system, usually with a more recent release of its current operating system.
Advantages of Rooting
- You can get access to all files on your device, even the files present in the root directory of your device.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking your device.
- You can uninstall Bloatware on your phone.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- By Rooting your device, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- Make sure your phone’s bootloader is unlocked. If not then click on the link to Unlock Bootloader of the Oneplus 7/7 Pro.
- Your Phone must have a custom recovery installed. If you haven’t installed custom recovery on your device check the link OnePlus 7/7 Pro TWRP Custom Recovery Download
- Make sure to take a full backup of your phone.
- Make sure that your phone charged up to 60%.
- Enable Developer Options: Go to Settings>> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging options: Settings>>Developer options
- Magisk – Download
How to Root OnePlus 7/7 Pro
- First of all, download the Magiskv21.2 from the download link given above. Keep the magisk file in the Root Directory of the internal storage.
- Now, Boot into your custom recovery. You can easily boot into recovery once you have checked the Advanced Reboot System from the Developer Option.c
- Once you are in recovery mode, Click on Install.
- Find the Magiskv21.2 file from the directory.
- Swipe to Flash.
- Wait a bit until its finished.
- Voila! You’re phone is successfully rooted now.
- How to Root Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- How to Root Realme 5 Pro [SuperSU/Magisk]
- Realme X Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Sony Xperia XZ Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Install Magsik Manager | Root Any Android Device