Google Pixel 2 XL PIE 9.0 Custom ROM Pixel Dust Pie, Pixel Dust ROM is an Android 8.x ROM especially built for Google Pixel and Nexus devices. The code is based off directly from AOSP. They strive to keep the Pixel Dust Experience as close as possible to Android as Google intended. They added a decent selection of the coolest custom ROM features that would’ve been missed if they hadn’t been included. Thanks to all development teams, e.g. ABC ROM, AICP, AOKP, AOSPA, BenzoROM, CarbonROM, crDroid, DirtyUnicorns, LOS, OmniROM, PureNexus, Screw’d and UberRom, it also borrowed a few features and tweaks from.
Google Pixel 2 XL PIE 9.0 Custom ROM Pixel Dust Pie
ROM Name: Pixel Dust Pie
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Device: Google Pixel 2 XL
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 950.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, fKm
- Monthly Android security updates
- All Pixel features present
- Google’s unlimited photos
- Additonal themes (Light, Dark, Black, ShishuDreams, ShishuNights)
- AccentPicker & FontPicker
- Google Pixel 2 launcher
- Google app: reach it by swiping to the left of the home screen
- OMS – Rootless support
- Show 4G Instead of LTE
- AmbientDisplay: Display battery status, music ticker
- Always On Display
- Enhanced battery saver
- Heads up
- Picture in Picture (works for apps supporting PiP only)
- Screenshot (Partial/Full)
- Screenrecord (quality level choser)
- Notification light pulse and speed
- Set per app notification colors
- Pulse if battery light low
- Set battery light colors
- A set of 30 breathtaking space themed Wallpapers (set wallpaper for the 1st time: scrollable; set the same wallpaper for the 2nd time: centered)
- Status bar icon whitelist
- Network activity in status bar
- Status bar notification ticker
- Clock & date settings
- Battery settings (icon style & battery percentage)
- Navbar on/off
- Navbar heigth/width
- Dynamic navbar color
- DU smartbar/flingbar customization options, e.g.:
- Smartbar buttons editor
- Pixel navbar animation options
- Use left and right virtual buttons while typing
- Navbar Pulse
- Wakelock blocker
- Alarm blocker
- Select screenshot editor (featuring Google Markup from Android P.)
- Chooser Activity blacklist
- Smart Pixels
- And many more….
- No Information Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Root Method [Magisk]
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
To enjoy Google Pixel 2 XL Pie Custom ROM Pixel Dust Pie, you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How to install Custom ROM in Googple Pixel 2 XL
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ROM file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Google Pixel 2 PIE 9.0 Custom ROM Pixel Dust Pie
- OnePlus 5 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended ROM V5.3 (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom dotOS ROM
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi MI A1 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List