Google Pixel 2 XL PIE 9.0 Custom ROM Nitrogen OS P (taimen) – Nitrogen OS for Google Pixel 2 XL, AOSP based custom rom, developed by Nitrogen Team. Nitrogen OS is created with the purpose of adding versatility and customization to stock Android developer. Nitrogen OS ROM is highly deOdexed Rom which promised to give you maximum performance in your device for Google Pixel 2 XL. This Awesome rom is super smooth and stable. Battery backup of Googple Pixel 2 PIE Custom Rom Nitrogen OS is pretty good. As usual, For additional features information of Google Pixel 2 XL Pie Custom Rom Nitrogen OS Pie and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Google Pixel 2 XL PIE 9.0 Custom ROM Nitrogen OS P (taimen)
ROM Name: Nitrogen OS Pie
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Device: Google Pixel 2 XL
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Testing
ROM Size: 686 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, nitin.chobhe
- Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better Battery Backup
- Improve Performance
- Gapps excluded
- Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
- MM-qcamera-daemon crash (Thanks to @Nikit )
- AOD (Always On Display) – Enable/Disable
- Network Traffic Indicators
- Ambient display battery indicator
- Additional QS Tiles
- Wifi easy toggle
- Toggle to disable suggestions & tile summaries
- Unlink notification volume
- Pixel navigation bar and animation
- Substratum legacy support
- Decent Camera
- Camera App in Pinning
- Bluetooth easy toggle
- Double Tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Based on Official Kernel Sources
- Rebase Official Kernel to Oreo LA.UM.6.6.r1-06500-89xx.0
- Lockscreen charging information
- Task manager
- Fast charging
- Rest NTFS, F2FS , exFat & ZRAM
- Drop All extra Governors & I/O Scheduler
- Import OSS Power HAL
- LiveDisplay Drivers in Kernel
- GCC 4.9 (Drop DT Clang for now)
- Every core features are working – Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, FMRadio, Fingerprint ( FPC & Goodix ), Volte, Sound / vibration, IR Blaster, LED Full RGB
- and much more….
- No Information Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Root Method [Magisk]
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
To enjoy Google Pixel 2 XL Pie Custom ROM Nitrogen OS Pie, you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How to install Custom ROM in Googple Pixel 2 XL
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Nitrogen OS.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Google Pixel 2 PIE 9.0 Custom ROM Nitrogen OS P (taimen)
- OnePlus 5 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended ROM V5.3 (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom dotOS ROM
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi MI A1 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List