Google Pixel 2 XL PIE 9.0 Custom ROM CarbonoidOS, This is CarbonoidOS by CarbonROM. These are pre-release builds that are meant for public testing. It is released under the CarbonoidOS name to differentiate itself from official CarbonROM builds. The Core-Team, ROM, and device developers have been collectively working on getting private builds up to their release standards, which they are still far from. They include Google Apps and have not been tested with any other packages, aside from the TWRP installer. There will be bugs. The point of these builds is not to solve device side bugs, but to give a sneak peek of what the features of cr-7.0 will be.
Google Pixel 2 XL PIE 9.0 Custom ROM CarbonoidOS
ROM Name: Carbonoid OS
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Device: Google Pixel 2 XL
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Alpha
ROM Size: 945.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Developers
ROM Credit: XDA developers, adinkWok
- Android Pie Custom Rom
- All Carbon ROM features.
- Including Gapps
- Better RAM Management
- Smooth as butter.
- Custom tweaks
- Various Customization.
- More Battery backup.
- Explore More…
- No Information Available.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Root Method [Magisk]
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
To enjoy Google Pixel 2 XL Pie Custom ROM CarbonoidOS, you need to download the rom file from bellow link. than flash it through recovery -—
How to install Custom ROM in Googple Pixel 2 XL
- At first Download the ROM and copy the ROM file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. TO take a Nandroid Backup of OnePlus 5 please follow the lik given in the requirement section!
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file and the GAAP file one after another from SDCARD and reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Google Pixel 2 PIE 9.0 Custom ROM CarbonoidOS
- OnePlus 5 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended ROM V5.3 (Oreo 8.1) (Official) (Mido)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom dotOS ROM
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Xiaomi MI A1 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List