Google Pixel 2 Oreo Custom Rom Carbon ROM – CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Projectt. Its an unofficial rom for Google Pixel 2 developed by Carbon Team, AquariOS Team, AICP Team. Carbon ROM provides fast, stable, and feature-filled roms. Its serves frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. The rom is lightning fast, smooth and lag free. Enjoy better RAM managements, gaming experience and battery backup with Carbon OS.
Google Pixel 2 Oreo Custom Rom Carbon ROM
ROM Name: Carbon ROM
ROM Version: V6.1
ROM OS: Android OREO
OS Version: 8.1.0
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10
ROM Status: Alpha and Unofficial
ROM Size: 643.40 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 26th April 2018
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid, XDA
ROM Developer: Carbon Team, AquariOS Team, AICP Team
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Android Oreo custom rom
- Theme Engine
- Unofficial Build
- Lighting fast
- Smooth and stable rom
- All Oreo feature
- Status bar / status bar configuration
- Lag Free
- Better CPU workload distribution
- Better RAM management
- Instant apps
- Lighting First boot time
- De-Odexed ROM
- Powerful PrivacyGuard
- Awesome AudioFX
- Multi-screen/split screen functionality
- Audio tweaker
- Advance Customization Option
- Everything is working – (Boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Fingerprint, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, FM, IR)
- and so much more
- Not yet found
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader Unlocked installed your Google Pixel 2.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Method
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Root Method [Magisk]
- Google Pixel 2 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
To use unofficial build of Carbon ROM for Google Pixel 2, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How to install Custom ROM in Google Pixel 2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom and Gaap file, copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom).
- After that flash the GAAP file. First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot.
- Complete the setup procedure. This ROM is not pre-rooted, so you need to root this rom first in order to avoid unexpected crush. To install Magisk Manager Follow this Post
- After that enjoy the test of Google Pixel 2 Oreo Custom Rom Carbon ROM.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom Pixel Experience
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Custom Rom AOSP Extended
- Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) Development – Unlock, Recovery, Root and All Custom
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- Asus Zenfone 2 Custom Recovery TWRP (Complete Installation Method)