[Download] Xiaomi MI 6 Custom Recovery TWRP – If you want to root your favourite MI 6 device and looking forward to install custom roms, the you must have a installed custom recovery in your MI 6. Of course, you will need to unlock your Xiaomi Mi6 to get any of this done. Unlike other normal OEMs. If you have already unlocked the bootloader, head to the following process to install TWRP Custom Recovery. For complete guidelines of your MI 6, Bookmark the development portal of MI 6 — Xiaomi MI 6 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List।
[Download] Xiaomi MI 6 Custom Recovery TWRP
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To install TWRP in your MI 6, your MI 6 bootloader must be unlocked. To know how to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi MI 6 follow the link — How to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi MI 6
- A Computer with installed ADB Drivers.
- USB Cable.
How To Install TWRP ON MI 6
- At first download MI 6 Drivers and TWRP from the link given above. Install MI 6 Drivers on your computer.
- Put the TWRP File in the ADB Folder and rename the recovery file to TWRP.
- Now power off your mobile phone and press Volume Down and Power buttons for about 7 seconds till you see the Mi bunny mascot on the screen. (If this doesn’t work, try Volume down + Home + Power buttons together.)
- Then connect your phone in the pc with an USB Cable.
- On your computer open the ADB folder and open a command prompt window.
- On the command prompt window, type the following command —
- This command will connect the phone with the fastboot mode.
- Now type the next command —
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- This command will install the Twrp recovery on your MI 6.
- After installation, go to recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power button.
- Xiaomi MI 6 Development – Unlock, TWRP, Root And All Custom ROM List
- Sony Xperia XZ Custom Recovery TWRP
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery – TWRP
- Samsung J1 Ace SM-J111F Custom Recovery TWRP
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom dotOS ROM