DotOS Nougat Custom Roms For Walton Primo GH6/GH6+(MT6580)
DotOS Nougat Custom Roms for Walton Primo GH6/GH6+. Android Nougat 7.1.2 custom rom DotOS for Walton Primo GH6/GH6+ is a CyanogenMod custom rom which is very stable and smooth to use. This Rom is ported for Mediatek MT6580 chipset based device such as BQ Strike 5020, Wiko Lenny 3, Cloudfone Thrill HD, Walton Primo GH6, Walton Primo GH6 Plus, QMobile Noir i6 Metal HD. This is a pretty customized CM based rom, You can use custom CM theme with the help of CM theme engine. All the nougat features are working fine.You can get the updated android version 7.1.2 Nougat’s feel in your Walton Primo GH6/GH6+ by flashing this ROM. This battery juice saver rom canbe your daily driver. More more information, You may check the feature section bellow.
DotOS Nougat Custom Roms for Walton Primo GH6/GH6+
ROM Name: dotOS
ROM Version: V1.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: Nougat 7.1.2
ROM Base: CyanogenMod , AOSP – Android Open Source Project
Stock ROM Base: Android Marshmallow v6.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19+
ROM Devices: Walton Primo GH6/GH6+
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
ROM Type: De-Odexed, De-Bloated
ROM Status: Stable but Onofficial
ROM Size: 364.6 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 17 December 2017
ROM Tester: Rudi Kovac
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid
ROM Developer: DotOS Team, Nayem Ahmed
ROM Credit: XDA
- Android Nougat ROM
- Android Latest security patch
- 100% bug free rom
- Smoth User Interface
- Stable Ro,
- Pre Rooted ROM
- Magisk Support
- New Boot animation and boot logo
- New AOSP + CM System UI
- Beautiful UI
- Fast and Speedy ROM
- Built-in Customization Option
- Advance Tweaker
- Advance Customization option
- Advance Tweaking Option
- All the nougat features
- Split/ Multi screen
- De-Odexed ROM
- De-Bloated ROM
- OTA support
- Xposed Support
- Better RAM Management
- CPU Performance Tweaker
- Battery Saver Tweaker
- Decent Battery Backup
- Better Optimization
- Improved camera quality
- Custom Icon Pack
- BusyBox Pre Installed
- and so much more
- Use For Video Recording
- Camera Stoped Working If Flash in On ( It may happen)
- Video Recording Not Working
- Solution: Download and install Camu App.apk
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To use DotOS Nougat Custom Roms for Walton Primo GH6/GH6+, first you have to download for Free
How To Install Custom ROM In Walton Primo GH6/GH6+
- At first Download the ROM and copy the dotOS rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the dotOS rom file from SDCARD.
- After that Flash reboot your devies. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of DotOS Nougat Custom Roms for Walton Primo GH6/GH6+.
Source : XDA Forum