Dolby Atomos Premium For Android (Flash File)
Dolby Atomos Premium for Android is flashable file which can be flashed in any supported device (Android Oreo 8.0+). Dolby Atmos for smartphones is a software-based solution that kicks in when playing back content over headphones. … 3D Sound Labs Manipulating a range of frequency and time based audio cues is the key to simulating surround sound through headphones. For additional features information and download link, check out the full post —
Dolby Atomos Premium For Android
Dolby Atmos™ Digital Signal Processer with effects and Graphic User Interface ported from the latest ZTE™ Axon 7 Android Oreo firmware intended for all Android devices on Android Oreo. Dolby Atmos™ sound effects applied to media audio output supporting various media players.
Flashing any custom files results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing this file on your device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
How to flash Dolby Atmos on your android smartphone via TWRP —
- Performing a backup of the /system partition in recovery is encouraged for users receiving a /system installation:
- TWRP > Backup > Check System > Edit name, if desired > Swipe to perform backup operation
- Confirm device requirements are met and installation results are acceptable.
- Confirm an escape route is available in the event of unsuccessful device boot or unsatisfactory experience.
- Confirm successful download and location of downloaded archive(s).
- Boot to recovery > Install >Dolby Atmos for Android.zip > Swipe to perform installation operation > Advanced > Copy Log > Reboot
- Updating procedure is no different unless specified otherwise.