Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Oreo Custom Rom AIM OS ROM (Z010D) (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial), AIM ROM is based on AOSP custom rom. AIM ROM is an open-source operating system for mobile devices. Oreo Custom Rom AIM OS for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) is beautifully crafted AOSP based ROM for AOSP lovers. Atomic comes packed with all essential features like Substratum theme engine, Fling, Pulse, Battery and Clock customizations etc. It’s updated regularly to maintain all the necessities. AIM ROM for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) aims to bring stability and useful features. AIM OS aims to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Oreo Custom Rom AIM OS ROM (Z010D) (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: AIM OS
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
Device Variant: Z010D
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Beta and Unofficial.
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 474.72 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Marshmallow with Unlocked Bootloader/Modem
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 7 January
ROM Contributor: Anand N v, ShadowReaper1, audahadi
ROM Developer: Anand N v (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- AOKP Custom System Animations
- Auto brightness icon toggle
- App tost icon
- App Ops
- Brightness Control
- Custom Battery Lights
- Custom Status-bar icons
- Listanimation Views and Interpolator
- Lockscreen Charging info
- Lockscreen double tap to sleep
- Launch Music player on headset connect
- Media Cover Art
- Mtp insted of charging
- Notification Ticker
- Nav Bar double tap to sleep
- Nav Bar toggle
- Network Traffic indicators
- Powermenu Customizations
- Statusbar AIM Logo
- Statusbar Custom Logos
- Quick settings rows and coloum
- XuiMod: Toast Animations
- Volume Rockers Customization
- VoLTE icon Toggle
- and so much more
- No Hotspot
- No Headset support
- GooglePlay account Connection failure
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use unofficial build of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Oreo Custom Rom AIM OS ROM (Z010D) (Oreo 8.1) (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install AIM OS ROM in Asus Zenfone MAX (ZC550KL-Z010D)
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Oreo Custom Rom AIM OS ROM (Z010D) (Oreo 8.1) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Nougat Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom ColtOS (Z010D)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CleanMAX (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom XOSP (Z010D)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom MiUi 8 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)