Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), Resurrection Remix ROM is based on AOKP, CM, SlimROMs creating a combination of performance power customization and new features on your device! It is one of the most stable ROM, customizable and updated. Currently it is updated to Android 6.0.1. Marshmallow 6.0.1 Resurrection Remix custom rom for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D). Resurrection Remix is highly -deodexed rom and packed with some cool feature. This Rom is very lightweight. For additional features information and installation and requirements check out the post bellow.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix OS
ROM Version: V3.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device Variant: Z010D
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 551.02 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Marshmallow Bootloader/Modem
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 31st December, 2016
ROM Tester: ShadowReaper1 (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Contributor: Anand N v, ShadowReaper1, audahadi , Fabb2303
ROM Developer: Anand N v (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Marshmallow 6.0.1 rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- Latest security patched
- Resurrection Remix UI
- Theme engine
- Better Multitasking
- Omnirom feature
- SlimRom feature
- Audio FX booster
- Smooth gaming performance
- Audio EQ
- Lockscreen weather
- Advance customization
- Advance Tweaks
- Better Camera quality
- Lockscreen widget
- Ambiant display
- Audio tweaks
- Better camera
- Xposed Fully supported and fully functional
- Better RAM management
- New Filemanager
- New music player
- Awesome new dialer
- GAAP Excluded
- weather widget
- and so much more
- Audio FX
- Asus PixelMaster
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use Unofficial build of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Resurrection Remix ROM in Asus Zenfone MAX (ZC550KL-Z010D)
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- This ROM a pre-rooted Rom, so you don’t have to flash any additional flash files to regain the ROOT ACCESS. But nevertheless if you don’t like the CyanogenMod root manager then you can flash the root solution manually. You can either Flash SuperSU or Flash Magisk to operate the SuperUser right.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
[Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number to Enable Developer options, Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.]
Source : XDA Forum