Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS (Substratum)
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum) (Z010D, Z00ED, Z00RD) , is android nougat 7.1.2 powered custom rom. Lineage is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum) is any major bug free rom. All the features of this rom is just working fine. You can expect for battery juice backup along with decent gaming experience and daily basis performance out of this rom. This Rom is de-Odexed, So you can hope for faster booting time. Theme engine is also available in this rom. SO you can customize the appearance as much as you like. This Rom also offers great sound Fx, If you are music lover than this rom’r extra audio tweaks feature may help you to enhance your music listening experience. For additional info check the feature section bellow.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum) (Z010D, Z00ED, Z00RD)
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Devices: Asus Zenfone MAX
Device Variant: Z010D, Z00ED, Z00RD
Stock Base Requirements: Marshmallow Bootloader/Modem
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 540.00 MB ±
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 2nd December 2016
ROM Tester: ShadowReaper1 (XDA)
ROM Uploader: SourceForge
ROM Developer & Contributor: LineageOS Team, Zenfone Max Developer, ShadowReaper1, audahadi, luk1337, luca020400 [XDA Senior Member]
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Nougat Rom
- Xtream Tweaks
- New Boot Logo and animation
- Theme engin
- Advanced Customization
- Lighting fast
- Multi Screen/Split Screen
- GAAP Excluded
- Every Core features are functional (Camera, Audio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Videos, Flash, Sensors, Flash, GPS etc)
- Better RAM management
- Memory Optimization
- Glossy look
- and so much more
- Off charge doesn’t work don’t let your battery die always put it in charging mode when your battery gets to 5%
- LED Blinking.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum) (Z010D, Z00ED, Z00RD), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM In Asus Zenfone MAX
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file for your specific mobile variant and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum).
- This ROM not pre-rooted, that means you have to flash the superSU zip manually. Download the SuperSU add-ons and flash this via TWRP, and reboot to root our Lineage OS rom.
Source : XDA Forum