Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1, is a free android open-source operating system distribution custom rom. which is super smooth and stable custom rom. This rom is De-Odexed and De-Bloated. This rom offer some great features. This super fast rom allows your battery to last longer. There is also a theme engine built-in this rom, so you can customize the appearance of this rom as much as you like. Audio Booster FX is also tweaked in this rom. You can hope for better RAM management and better multi tasking with this rom. For additional info check out the feature section.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Stock Base Requirements: Marshmallow Bootloader/Modem
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 540.00 MB ±
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 2nd December 2016
ROM Tester: ShadowReaper1 (XDA)
ROM Uploader: SourceForge
ROM Developer & Contributor: LineageOS Team, Zenfone Max Developer, ShadowReaper1, audahadi, luk1337, luca020400 [XDA Senior Member]
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Nougat Rom
- Xtream Tweaks
- New Boot Logo and animation
- Theme engin
- Advance Customization
- Lighting fast
- Multi Screen/Split Screen
- GAAP Excluded
- Every Core features are functional (Camera, Audio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Videos, Flash, Sensors, Flash, GPS etc)
- Better RAM management
- Memory Optimization
- Glossy look
- and so much more
- Off charge doesn’t work don’t let your battery die always put it in charging mode when your battery gets to 5%
- LED Blinking.
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum) (Z010D, Z00ED, Z00RD), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM In Asus Zenfone MAX
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file for your specific mobile variant and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 OMS(Substratum).
- This ROM not pre-rooted, that means you have to flash the superSU zip manually. Download the SuperSU add-ons and flash this via TWRP, and reboot to root our Lineage OS rom
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (Unofficial)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- How to Install ADB Drivers in Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)
- Root XIAOMI MI A1 – Oreo 8.0 Version
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML Custom Rom SuperZen (LP-5.1)