Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom dotOS ROM (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial), dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. Our aim is to enable a user to extract as much juice as possible and get most out of his/her device. DotOS custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) is smooth and stable custom rom. This de-odexed rom is good for gaming as well as daily basis or heavy multi-tasking performance. This ROM is loaded with some cool features, for additional features information and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom dotOS ROM (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial)
ROM Name: dotOS Rom
ROM Version: V 1.2
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device Variant: Z010D
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial.
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 502.02 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Marshmallow with Unlocked Bootloader/Modem
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 14 June, 2017
ROM Contributor: SakilMondal, audahadi, Anand N v, ShadowReaper1
ROM Developer: SakilMondal (XDA Senior Member), dotOS team, LineageOS team, ResurrectionRemix team, AospExtended, crDroid team, AICP team, And all other open source Devs/Teams.
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Nougat 7.1.2 Rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- Latest security patched
- Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
- Advanced Reboot
- Accidental Touch
- Battery Customisation
- Back Button tweaks
- Camera Shutter Sound
- Clear all Button
- Clock Customisation
- Disable Force Close
- Immersive Recents
- Home Button tweaks
- Menu Button tweaks
- On screen navigation Bar tweaks
- Pocket Detection
- Power Button tweaks
- Quick Pulldown
- QS Tiles Customisation
- ScreenShot Tweaks
- Show Memory Bar
- Volume Buttons tweaks
- Volume Key Cursor Control
- Wake on Plug
- Better RAM management
- Better Multi-Tasking
- and so much more.
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use unofficial build of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom dotOS ROM (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1.2), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install dotOS ROM in Asus Zenfone MAX (ZC550KL-Z010D)
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom dotOS ROM (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1.2) (Unofficial).
Source : XDA Forum
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom DarkNess reDefined – DND (Z010D)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1)
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method (Flash SuperSU)