Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), CyanogenMod is a open-source operating system for mobile devices, based on the Android mobile platform. CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13) for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) is a free android open-source operating system distribution custom rom developed by Zenfone Max developer team. CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13)for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) is a android Marshmallow 6.0.1 powered custom rom. CyanogenMod 13 is De-Odexed rom. This Rom is almost any major bugs free perfect rom, yet it have two minor bugs such as offline doesn’t work. and LED blinking issue. The performance benchmark of this rom is just awesome. You should get the best performance out of this rom. The gaming experience of CM13 for Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) is also great. You can expect for a long lasting battery backup with this rom. You can get a custom built-in Cyanogenmod theme engine in this rom. SO you can customize the preference of your rom. This Rom is very lightweight. For additional features information and installation and requirements check out the post bellow.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
ROM Name: CyanogenMod 13 ROM/ CM13 ROM
ROM Version: V12.1
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device Variant: Z010D
ROM Base: CyanogenMod
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 490.6MB
Stock Firmware Required: Marshmallow Bootloader/Modem
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 6th June 2017
ROM Tester: ShadowReaper1 (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Contributor: audahadi, luk1337, luca020400
ROM Developer: audahadi (XDA Senior Member, You can donate audahadi via PayPal – firstname.lastname@example.org)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Marshmallow 6.0.1 rom
- Smooth and stable rom
- Latest security patched
- Great UI
- CM Theme engine
- Better Multi tasking
- Smooth gaming performance
- Audio EQ
- Audio FX booster
- Lockscreen weather
- Advance customization
- Advance Tweaks
- Audio tweaks
- Xposed Fully supported and fully functional
- Better RAM management
- Ambiant display
- Better Camera quality
- GAAP Excluded
- Lockscreen widget
- weather widget
- and so much more
- Same old classic CM bug – Offline charge doesn’t work, if your battery dies(switch off when goes to 0%) use recovery mode or fastboot mode to charge your phone for 15-20mins then power it on.
- LED Light (occasionally not working 😀 )
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use Unofficial build of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install CyanogenMod 13 ROM in Asus Zenfone MAX (ZC550KL-Z010D)
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- This ROM a pre-rooted Rom, so you don’t have to flash any additional flash files to regain the ROOT ACCESS. But nevertheless if you don’t like the CyanogenMod root manager then you can flash the root solution manually. You can either Flash SuperSU or Flash Magisk to operate the SuperUser right.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13 (Z010D) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
Source : XDA Forum