Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1), Android Ice Cold Project (AICP) is a free android open-source operating system distribution custom rom. AICP for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) V12.1 is a android nougat 7.1.2 powered custom rom. AICP is highly debloated rom. You shall get lighting fast boot-time along with very responsive performance. You can get a custom built-in Cyanogenmod theme engine in this rom. SO you can customize the preference of your rom. The GAAP (Google Application Package) is excluded, you can customize what google application package you want to use. This rom loaded with some cool advance features. Android 7.1 Nougat powered Custom Rom AICP V12.1 for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL-Z010D) is almost any major bugs free. To use this awesome custom rom in your Zenfone max (ZC550KL-Z010D) you just need to download and flash the rom. For additional features information and installation and requirements check out the post bellow.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: AICP ROM
ROM Version: V12.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device Variant: Z010D
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 508.43 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Marshmallow Bootloader/Modem
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 6th June 2017
ROM Tester: blitzfire3 (XDA Senior Member)
ROM Uploader: PixlernBlitz
ROM Contributor: Instandroid, XDA
ROM Developer: Android Ice Cold Project, CM team, maxwen, SlimBean rom team, CarbonRom team, LiquidSmooth rom team, Omni rom team, DU team, Community, Anand N v, ShadowReaper1, Audahadi
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Nougat rom
- Latest security patched
- Smooth and stable rom
- Great UI
- new AICP Boot and animation
- Better RAM management
- Better Multi tasking
- Lightening fast smooth gaming performance
- Theme engine
- Advance customization
- Ambiant display
- Audio tweaks
- Audio FX booster
- Audio EQ
- Advance Tweaks
- Advance Customization
- Lockscreen widget
- Lockscreen weather
- weather widget
- Better Camera quality
- Better Music experience
- One more step behind from root
- and so much more
- No bugs found yet
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- TWRP Custom Recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Rooting Method
- All Custom ROM List for your Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL)
To use Unofficial build of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install AICP ROM In Asus Zenfone MAX (ZC550KL-Z010D)
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps. Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache. Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- This ROM not pre-rooted, that means you have to flash the root solution manually. You can either Flash SuperSU or Flash Magisk to regain the SuperUser right.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL Custom Rom AICP V12.1 (Z010D) (Nougat 7.1).
Source : XDA Forum