Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Resurrection Remix 7.0.0 – Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Now the rom is available for your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 which runs smoothly and will give you an independent feeling of stock ROM. Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM Resurrection Remix Pie.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Resurrection Remix 7.0.0
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix P
ROM Version: 7.0.0
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Devices: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [X00TD]
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Beta and official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 740 MB
Stock Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest firmware, TWRP
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 17th February 2019
ROM Contributor: Vico100, InstanDroid
ROM Developer: LineAge OS Team (for Source)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Unknown Info
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Resurrection Remix 7.0.0 (Official), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Resurrection Remix ROM in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom, Firmware, GAAP and Magisk files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Resurrection Remix 7.0.0
Source : XDA Forum
- Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM LineAge OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended ROM V5.3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Asus Zenfone 2 Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightly Bulids (ZE551ML)