Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Pixel Experience – Pixel Experience ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a android Pie 9.0 powered rom. Pixel Experience ROM is focused on performance and stability. Thi is highly De-Oexed ROM. Pixel Experience ROM for Zenfone M1 offers some great features such as — Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation) and every other features are working. For additional features information of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Custom Rom Pixel Experience ROM (Pie 9.0) and installation requirements and method, Checkout the full post bellow.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Pixel Experience
ROM Name: Pixel Experience
ROM Version: 9.0.0
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Devices: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [X00TD]
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stableand official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 1 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 15th December 2012
ROM Contributor: Subinsmani, InstanDroid
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Unknown Info
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Pixel Experience, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Pixel Experience ROM in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom, Firmware, GAAP and Magisk files in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Pixel Experience
Source : XDA Forum
- Sony Xperia XZ (F8331) Oreo Custom ROM LineAge OS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom AospExtended ROM V5.3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Oreo Custom Rom Lineage OS 15.1
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Nougat Custom ROM Xperience OS
- Asus Zenfone 2 Custom Rom CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightly Bulids (ZE551ML)