Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Lineage OS 16.0 – Lineage Os 16.0 is the latest version of the popular custom rom developer Lineage OS. It’s a lightweight ROM with the bare minimum in additional features resulting in a high-performance, high versatility Android variant. It is based on Android Pie and includes all of its features like a newly redesigned Recent menu, gesture controls, Adaptive Battery, and more. Even features like Digital Wellbeing are present! The ROM is now available for your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone. If you’re looking for an Android ROM based on Android Pie that’s a little closer to stock Android than whatever is on your phone right now, you’ve come to the right place.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Lineage OS 16.0
ROM Name: Lineage OS
ROM Version: Stable V16.0
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
Devices: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [X00TD]
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and official
Rom Type – DeOdexed
ROM Size: 688 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 16th August 2018
ROM Contributor: SagarMakhar, InstanDroid
ROM Developer: LineAge OS Team (for Source)
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Unknown Info
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Custom ROM Lineage OS 16.0, First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install LineageOS 16.0 ROM in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then
- First switched off your phone. Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds. When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key. Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes. Here is guide to backup your current rom.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Click install select the Rom and Gapp file, then Reboot to system.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- And enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Oreo Custom ROM Lineage OS 16.0
Source : XDA Forum