Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat Custom Rom Viper Os. Viper Os for Asus Zenfone 3 is a AOSP based nougat custom rom developed by Team Viper. This rom is pretty smooth and stable. ViperOS is pretty customized rom. There are lots of new have been added such as Battery icon settings, VoLTE icon, Viper statusbar logo, network meter, Fingerprint authentication vibration. This rom is highly Debloated and De-Odex. Gaming performance of viperos is better than stock. Better RAM management and CPU process distribution helps to last batteries juices last longer. for more details check the feature section.
ROM Name: Viper Os
ROM Version: 2.1
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: Android Open Source Project – AOSP
ROM Kernel: 3.4.x.x
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 650 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Source: XDA Forum
ROM Credit: ViperOS Team
- Android Nougat Custom ROM
- VIiper Boot logo and Boot Animation
- Pre-rooted custom rom
- New Viper Theme Engine
- Beautiful black theme
- Dynamic navbar – Navbar enable/disable, Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle, Navbar dimensions, Navbar button layout.
- Traffic indicators
- Double tap to sleep on navigation bar
- Statusbar items – Battery icon settings, Clock & date, Carrier label, Data saver icon toggle, Heads up toogle, timeout and snooze function, Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons, Other statusbar settings.
- Quick settings personalization,
- Viper statusbar logo
- VoLTE icon
- VPN icon toggle
- Transparent Notification panel
- Advanced Bluetooth, Data, Wifi Toggles
- Custom lockscreen settings
- Option to hide lockscreen clock, date & alarm text
- Lockscreen weather
- Lockscreen flashlight, double tap anywhere to sleep and disable media image
- Hide quick settings on secure lockscreen
- Hide status bar on lockscreen
- Hide power menu on secure lockscreen
- Toast icon switch
- Header date and time positions and QS header icon settings
- Heads up toogle, timeout and snooze function
- Recent style toggle: cards and grid
- Wired headset: make ringtone audio focus customizable
- Fingerprint authentication vibration
- Unlock keystore with fingerprint
- Live volume steps
- Disable/enable screenshot sound
- Power menu customization
- Kill app with back button
- Hardware keys binding
- Hide arrows in network traffic indicators
- Drop AOSP Clock app, use from Google
- Drop Lineage LockClock, use OmniJaws
- Custom ambient display settings
- Reset battery stats
- Ability to toggle vibration when double tapping power button for camera
- Hardware keys enable/disable
- And many other customizations, install and take a look
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) InstanDroid and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL Custom Recovery TWRP (Z012D)ZE520KL(Z017D)
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL Rooting Method
TO use Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat Custom Rom Viper Os, first you need to download all the required files from download link bellow —
- ViperOS Rom – Download
- Camera Patch – Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) : Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 7.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Asus Zenfone 3
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom File file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the ROM file from SDCARD.
- After that Flash AsusCamera.zip and GAAP fil and reboot your phone. First boot may take upto 10-15 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat Custom Rom Viper Os.
- OnePlus 5 Nandroid Backup Process
- ]Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL Bootloader Unlocking Method
- OnePlus 5 Root Method – Magisk Installation
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery – TWRP
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5