Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 (Z00A/Z008), is android nougat 7.1.2 powered custom rom. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your wn Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 (Z00A/Z008)
ROM Name: Lineage OS
ROM Version: V3.0
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Stock Base Requirements: STOCK Marshmallow 4.21.40.xx
ROM Base: Lineage OS
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial, DISCONTINUED
ROM Size: 435.00 MB <
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 7th January 2017
ROM Tester: Shadow Ninja
ROM Uploader: Shadow Ninja, Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Jrior001, Instandroid, XDA
ROM Developer: LineageOS Team, Zenfone 2 Developer
ROM Source Credit: XDA Forum
- Nougat ROM
- Latst android security patch
- Based on Lineage OS
- New Boot Animation and Boot-logo
- Custom lock screen
- advance lockscreen customization
- Theme engine
- glossy look
- Audio Fx
- Audio Tweak boost
- New notification panel
- SE-Linux – Permissive
- New file manager
- New Music player and visualizer
- Better RAM management
- Better battery juice backup
- Fully Xposed supported
- Performance Tweaked
- and so much more
- No bugs found yet
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Asus Zenfone 2 Bootloader Unlocking Method (ZE551ML) (Marshmallow)
- Asus Zenfone 2 Custom Recovery TWRP (Complete Installation Method)
To use Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 (Z00A/Z008), First you need to download the rom files from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM In Asus Zenfone 2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom file for your specific mobile variant and also GAAP files copy this in Phone’s Internal Storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume up button for 10 second and release the button after the Asus logo appear. It will take you to the first boot mode, than navigate your phone to the Recovery mode by pressing volume down.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Just Click install select the Rom file from Phone’s internal storage/SDCARD (where you’ve copied the rom) and then flash gaaps.
- First boot may take upto 10-15 min. Reboot. Complete the setup procedure.
- This ROM not pre-rooted, that means you have to flash the superSU zip manually. Download the SuperSU add-ons and flash this via TWRP, and reboot to root our Lineage OS rom
- Voila and enjoy the test of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 (Z00A/Z008)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Nougat Custom Rom Lineage OS 14.1 (Unofficial)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Root and Magisk Manager
- How to Install ADB Drivers in Your Computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10)
- Root XIAOMI MI A1 – Oreo 8.0 Version
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML Custom Rom SuperZen (LP-5.1)