AeroUX V4 Marshmallow Custom ROM For Walton GH6 And GH6+
AeroUX V4 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6 Plus – AeroUX V4 is also android 6.0 Marshmallow powered Custom ROM (Like AeroUX Version 3 and AeroUX V2) for Walton Primo GH6 and Primo GH6 Plus (also for all other Mediatek MT6580 chipset based device) is an android 6.0 Marshmallow powered rom. This is also an AOSP based ROM. All the cool and amazing features of AeroUX V2 rom are present here. For more information. Check the features section bellow.
AeroUX V4 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6 Plus
ROM Name: AeroUX Rom
ROM Version: V3.1
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
Devices: Walton Primo GH6/GH6+
ROM Base: AOSP – Android Open Source Project
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.20
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 653.9 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 7 January, 2018
ROM Tester: Haryounow
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid
ROM Developer: Aero Developer, MT6580 Chipset Team
ROM Credit: XDA Team, Github, MT6580 Chipset Team, Developer Aero, Oliver
- Bug Fixed
- All the AeroUX Version 2’s Features
- All the AeroUX Version 3’s Features
- Marshmallow ROM
- Performance Improved
- Battery Backup improved
- And all other functionality improved
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. Instandroid.net (We) and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/recovery/rom/firmware/rooting/unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To use AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+, First you need to download the rom files for Free from download link bellow —
How To Install Custom ROM In Walton GH6 And GH6+
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- You do not need to flash any flash file. SO Reboot and enjoy.
- First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+.
Source : XDA Forum