AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+ AeroUX V3 for Walton GH6 and GH6+ (for Mediatek MT6580 chipset based device) is an android 6.0 marshamallow powered rom. This is also an AOSP based ROM. All the cool and amazing features of AeroUX V2 rom are present here. For more information. Chack the features section bellow.
AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+
ROM Name: AeroUX Rom
ROM Version: V3.1
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
ROM Base: Android Open Source Project – AOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Size: 704.7 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Rom Release date: 12 December
ROM Tester: Haryounow
ROM Uploader: Instandroid
ROM Contributor: Instandroid
ROM Developer: Aero Developer, MT6580 Chipest Team
ROM Credit: XDA Team, Github, MT6580 Chipest Team, Developer Aero, Oliver
- All the V2 Features are incudeded
- AeroUX Feature
- Stability Improvement
- Pre rooted
- Nougat sty;e
- Advanced tweaker
- Performance Improved
- and so much more
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) Instandroid.net and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To use AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+, First you need to download the rom files for Free from download link bellow —
How to install Custom ROM in
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom file (AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+) in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom file (AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+) from SDCARD.
- After that Flash
- Then Flash/Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of AeroUX V3 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+.
- XIAOMI MI A1 Kernal Source Finally Released
- AeroUX V2 Marshmallow Custom ROM for Walton GH6 and GH6+
- Pure AOSP Marshmallow Custom Rom For Walton GH6 and GH6 Plus
- DotOS Nougat Custom Roms for Walton Primo GH6/GH6+(MT6580)
- Asus Zenfone 3 Tizen Rom (ZE552KL and ZE520KL) (Nougat 7.1.1)